Flutter UI Bootcamp | Build Beautiful Apps using Flutter
Basic Flutter and Dart knowledge
Join the most comprehensive Flutter development course and learn how to build amazing user interfaces for iOS and Android.
You don’t need to learn Android/ Java and iOS/ Swift to build real native mobile apps!
This course will teach you the basics on how to get started with building beautiful mobile apps.
You’ll learn Flutter not only in theory but we’ll build multiple fully functional and beautiful, real world applications. This course is going to focus on both the core basics and advanced features for building engaging user interfaces with flutter.
In this course you’ll fully utilize the extensive Material Design library provided by Flutter. You will use all the common Ui elements provided by Flutter like buttons, switches, forms, toolbars, lists and more – and make your own custom widgets for more complex scenarios.
Here’s what’s included in the course:
- Comprehensive and in-depth lectures on creating beautiful UI’s with Flutter
- An overview of the built-in widgets and how you may create your own
- Debugging tipps & tricks
- Page navigation with tabs, side drawers and stack-based navigation
- Adding beautiful animations & page transitions
- Creating student requested UI tutorials.
- And more!
This course is for you if …
- You’re interested in building real native mobile apps for the two most popular mobile platforms – iOS and Android
- Don’t want to spend hours learning two completely different languages
- Basic Dart language knowledge
- Basic Flutter knowledge.
- You DON’T need to know iOS (Swift/ObjectiveC) or Android (Java)
Who this course is for:
- Basic Dart knowledge will help but is not a must-have
- NO prior iOS or Android development experience is required