You should be comfortable with basic algebraic operations and simple equation solving.
Welcome to my course on Exponents and Radicals for the GRE! My name is Delbin Markose, and I am a full-time GRE instructor with eight years of experience and a perfect 170 score on the math section of the GRE twice. My highest overall score on the GRE is 334 (170 in math and 164 in verbal), and I have scored a perfect 800 score on the SAT math level 2 exam.
In this course, I will be walking you through all the math concepts related to exponents and radicals that you need to know for the GRE. You can expect at least two questions from these topics, which is about 5% of the total 40 math questions on the GRE. My goal is to help you master the fundamentals and advanced techniques you need to solve any exponents and radicals question that comes your way.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
This course is ideal for test-takers who are planning to take the GRE for the first time or looking to improve their previous score. It is suitable for students of all levels, from beginners to advanced, so you won’t miss any of the questions from these topics. With the right strategies and practice, it is not difficult to score a perfect 170 on the GRE math section.
WHAT WILL THIS COURSE COVER?
The course is divided into two major sections. In the first section, we will cover the theory and formulas related to exponents and radicals. In the second section, we will focus on problem-solving and apply the concepts we have learned to solve official GRE exponents questions. Using official materials from ETS is the best way to prepare for the GRE, as the practice materials closely mimic the real test.
By the end of the course, you will be well-equipped to confidently tackle any exponents and radicals question on the GRE. I hope you will join me and take the first step towards achieving your goals on the GRE!”
Consider joining my Full length GRE math course on Udemy if you enjoyed this exponents course. I’ve helped many students score 165 or higher on the GRE and I’m confident I can help you too. Check out my profile for the full length course and let’s work together to achieve success on the GRE.
Who this course is for:
- Students who have limited time to prepare for the GRE and need an efficient and comprehensive study plan
- Students who have already taken the GRE and did not score as well as they hoped, and are looking to significantly improve their score on a future exam
- Students who are looking for personalized attention and support from an experienced instructor as they prepare for the GRE
- Students who need to meet a minimum GRE score requirement for their desired program
- Students who want to improve their problem-solving skills and test-taking strategies for the GRE math section