GCP ACE – Google Associate Cloud Engineer Certification
About Google Associate Cloud Engineer
Associate Cloud Engineers deploy applications, monitor operations, and manage enterprise solutions. They use Google Cloud Console and the command-line interface to perform common platform-based tasks to maintain one or more deployed solutions that leverage Google-managed or self-managed services on Google Cloud.
What will you learn?
GCP ACE – Google Certification Associate Cloud Engineer course guides you in the following areas:
- set up a cloud solution environment
- deploy and implement a cloud solution
- configure access and security
- plan and configure a cloud solution
- ensure successful operation of a cloud solution
About this certification exam
- Length: 2 hours
- Registration fee: $200 (plus tax where applicable)
- Languages: English, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select taken remotely or in person at a test center.
- Exam delivery method:
- take the online-proctored exam from a remote location
- take the onsite-proctored exam at a testing center
- Certification Renewal / Recertification: Candidates must recertify in order to maintain their certification status. Unless explicitly stated in the detailed exam descriptions, all Google Cloud certifications are valid for two years from the date of certification. Recertification is accomplished by retaking the exam during the recertification eligibility time period and achieving a passing score. You may attempt recertification starting 60 days prior to your certification expiration date.
Can I take the practice test more than once?
You can take each practical test multiple times.
What result is required?
The required grade for each practice test is 75% correct answers.
Are the questions multiple choice?
Can I see my answers?
You can review all the answers for completing a given test.
The more tests you do, the better you will do in the exam, which will allow you to obtain certification
Who this course is for:
- everyone who wants to take the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer exam
- everyone who wants to prepare for an interview with Google Cloud