GCP-Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect Exam
A Google Certified Professional – Cloud Architect enables organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. Through an understanding of cloud architecture and Google technology, this individual can design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives.
A Google Certified Professional – Cloud Architect means you demonstrate the ability to:
- Design and plan a cloud solution architecture
- Manage and provision the cloud solution infrastructure
- Design for security and compliance
- Analyze and optimize technical and business processes
- Manage implementations of cloud architecture
- Ensure solution and operations reliability
About the exam
- This exam objectively measures an individual’s ability to demonstrate the critical job skills for the role.
- This exam must be taken in-person at a test center near you.
- UPDATED 21 JANUARY 2021
- Format: Multiple choice and multiple select
- Length: 2 hours
- Required ExamsGoogle Certified Professional – Cloud Architect exam.Recommended Courses
The following courses will help you prepare for this certification:
- Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure
- Architecting with Google Cloud Platform: Design and Process
- Architecting with Google Compute Engine
- Getting Started with Kubernetes and Google Container Engine
All Google certifications are valid for 2 years from the date certified, unless stated otherwise. Candidates must recertify in order to maintain their certification status.
Review the exam guide
View an outline of the topics and sample case studies that may appear on the exam and you are expected to know in order to demonstrate proficiency. Some of the questions on the exam may refer you to a case study that describes a fictitious business and solution concept.
To prepare for the exam, we strongly advise you to attend the training courses, review the study material, and gain hands-on experience related to the topics covered in the exam.
Who this course is for:
- Someone interested in getting Google Cloud Certified
- Google Cloud Certified – Professional Cloud Architect Practice Exams have been designed for students as a final preparation step before appearing for the exams. We recommend taking the course atleast 15 days before the exam and make sure you pass all of them with more then 80%
- Developers who want to leverage Google Cloud for the applications they build.
- Architects and technical managers who want to get hands-on and “stay honest” with the technology.