GCP PCD – Google Professional Cloud Developer
About Google Professional Cloud Developer
Professional Cloud Developers build scalable and highly available applications using Google-recommended practices and tools. They have experience with cloud-native applications, developer tools, managed services, and next-generation databases. Cloud Developers are also proficient with at least one general-purpose programming language and are skilled at producing meaningful metrics and logs to debug and trace code.
What will you learn?
GCP PCD – Google Professional Cloud Developer course guides you in the following areas:
- design highly scalable, available, reliable cloud-native applications
- deploy applications
- manage application performance monitoring
- build and test applications
- integrate Google Cloud services
About this certification exam
- Length: 2 hours
- Registration fee: $200 (plus tax where applicable)
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Exam format: Multiple choice and multiple select taken remotely or in person at a test center.
- Exam delivery method:
- take the online-proctored exam from a remote location
- take the onsite-proctored exam at a testing center
- Certification Renewal / Recertification: Candidates must recertify in order to maintain their certification status. Unless explicitly stated in the detailed exam descriptions, all Google Cloud certifications are valid for two years from the date of certification. Recertification is accomplished by retaking the exam during the recertification eligibility time period and achieving a passing score. You may attempt recertification starting 60 days prior to your certification expiration date.
Can I take the practice test more than once?
You can take each practical test multiple times.
What result is required?
The required grade for each practice test is 75% correct answers.
Are the questions multiple choice?
Can I see my answers?
You can review all the answers for completing a given test.
The more tests you do, the better you will do in the exam, which will allow you to obtain certification
Who this course is for:
- everyone who wants to take the Google Professional Cloud Developer exam
- everyone who wants to prepare for an interview with Google Cloud