- No programming experience needed.
What impression you make during an interview can determine the future of your career. Getting ready for it can make the difference between having your dream job, or being stuck where you don’t want to be.
Conducting technical interviews is part of my job. Over my career, I’ve done over 100 of them. I know exactly what companies expect from candidates during interviews, and I will share this knowledge with you, so you can use it to your advantage.
This course will help you become ready for your next interview. Being prepared will make you feel more confident and relaxed, which can make a huge difference during the interview.
Here is what you will learn in this course which is only a little longer than 1 hour:
- How to get ready to answer the technical questions.
- How to prepare to talk about your experience and portfolio.
- Why not only the technical knowledge matter.
- What the interview looks like from the interviewer’s perspective.
- How to deal with questions you don’t know the answer to.
- How interviewers verify your potential, and how to present yourself as a valuable addition to the dev team.
- What are the most common mistakes during coding interviews and how to avoid them.
- How do interviews differ for junior, mid, and senior–level candidates.
- What are the most common, non-technical questions, and how to get ready to answer them.
- What questions you should ask the interviewer, to find out if the company you apply to will be a good place for you.
To help you make a plan for getting ready, I prepared a checklist of all things you should do before the interview.
Also, a free e-book is included with this course, with a compilation of all lectures.
This course is free, so don’t hesitate to join me!
Who this course is for:
- Coders who want to get prepared for the programming interview.