Google Professional Cloud Developer – GCP PCD – Exams
Are you ready to take the Google Professional Cloud Developer Exam? Test yourself by answering over 300 questions!
This course is in the form of practice tests and consists of over 300 questions that may appear during the Google Professional Cloud Developer exam. Some questions are self-explanatory. Where necessary, explanations are added to the questions. This course allows you to confirm your proficiency and give you the confidence you need to earn a Google Professional Cloud Developer certification.
About the Google Professional Cloud Developer exam:
- Length: 2 hours
- Registration fee: $200 (plus tax where applicable)
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Format: Multiple choice and multiple select, taken remotely or in person at a test center.
- Recommended experience: 3+ years of industry experience including 1+ years designing and managing solutions using Google Cloud.
The scope of the exam:
- Designing highly scalable, available, and reliable cloud-native applications
- Building and testing applications
- Deploying applications
- Integrating Google Cloud services
- Managing application performance monitoring
Some of the questions on the Professional Cloud Developer certification exam may refer you to a case study that describes a fictitious business and solution concept. This case study is intended to provide additional context to help you choose your answer(s). See more on the Google website.
Can I take the practice test more than once?
You can take each practical test multiple times. After completing the practice test, your final result will be published. Each time you take the test, the order of questions and answers is randomized.
Do I have a time limit for practice tests?
Each test has a time limit – 120 seconds per question. This gives a total of 10 hours for questions in this course.
What result is required?
The required grade for each practice test is 70% correct answers.
Are the questions multiple choice?
In order to reflect the form of the interview as much as possible and to raise the level of difficulty, the questions are single and multiple choice.
Can I see my answers?
You can review all submitted responses and see which were correct and which were not.
Are the questions updated on a regular basis?
Notes! I strongly encourage you to repeat these exams until you consistently achieve a score of 90% or higher on each exam. Do not hesitate and take the challenge today. Good luck!
Who this course is for:
- everyone who are about to take the Google Professional Cloud Developer exam
- everyone who wants to become a Google Professional Cloud Developer
- everyone who wants to prepare for an interview with Google Cloud
- everyone who wants to work with Google Cloud