This Practice test is a small practice helps you to know and get some knowledge about Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer, it is divided into two exams, each containing 30 questions with a total of 60 question
This course is in the form of practice tests and consists of over 60 questions that may appear during the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer exam. Some questions are self-explanatory. Where necessary, explanations are added to the questions. This course allows you to confirm your proficiency and give you the confidence you need to earn a Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer certification.
About the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer exam:
- Length: 2 hours
- Registration fee: $200 (plus tax where applicable)
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Format: Multiple choice and multiple select, taken remotely or in person at a test center.
- Recommended experience: 3+ years of industry experience including 1+ years designing and managing solutions using Google Cloud.
Can I take the practice test more than once?
You can take each practical test multiple times. After completing the practice test, your final result will be published. Each time you take the test, the order of questions and answers is randomized.
Do I have a time limit for practice tests?
Each test has a time limit – 120 seconds per question. This gives a total of 10 hours for questions in this course.
What result is required?
The required grade for each practice test is 70% correct answers.
Are the questions multiple choice?
In order to reflect the form of the interview as much as possible and to raise the level of difficulty, the questions are single and multiple choice.
Can I see my answers?
You can review all submitted responses and see which were correct and which were not.
Are the questions updated on a regular basis?
Notes! I strongly encourage you to repeat these exams until you consistently achieve a score of 90% or higher on each exam. Do not hesitate and take the challenge today. Best Of Luck!!
Who this course is for:
- everyone who wants to take the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer exam
- everyone who wants to become a Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer
- everyone who wants to prepare for an interview with Google Cloud
- everyone who wants to work with Google Cloud
Who this course is for:
- For students who wants to test themselves on Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer