- No prior requirements needed
Goods and Service Tax (GST) is an indirect tax in India that came into effect on 1st July 2017 which has replaced many indirect taxes. GST is levied on the supply of goods and services and the main advantage is that it has removed the cascading effect on the sale of goods and services.
Also, GST is mainly technologically driven. All the activities like GST registration, GST return filing, application for refund needs to be done online on GST portal.
So, get the basic knowledge on GST and learn about the practical aspects of GST with this GST course.
What will you learn?
- Basic understanding of GST Concepts – Introduction, Classification (CGST, SGST, IGST), GST Rates and Categorizing of GST(Input & Output)
- GST online registration
- Letter of Undertaking (LUT) registration
- E Way Bill introduction and procedure to generate E Way bill online
- GSTR 2A/2B data preparation and reconciliation
- GSTR 1 data preparation and online return filing
- GSTR 3B data preparation and online return filing
- ITC 04: Job Work return filing
Who can take this course?
- Business owners
- Accounting Professionals
- Graduates looking for Job
- Any individual having interest in learning GST and its practical aspects
Benefits of taking up this course:
- Learn basics of GST.
- Get complete understanding of GST registration process and return filing steps & procedure.
- Learn how to extract data from Tally for the various return filing.
- Business owners can do registration and file their GST return by their own.
- Explanation on how to rectify some common errors encountered while filing the GST returns will assist the accountants in their job role.
- Increases the job opportunities for newly passed out graduates and also for all others with the knowledge of practical aspects of GST.
On completion of this course, you will get a course completion certificate and a good understanding of theoretical as well as practical angle of GST and you will be GST ready for coming future.
So hurry up and enroll now!!!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wish to learn GST