An open mind
A willingness to learn and improve your health
Health and Nutrition Basics is about giving you a basic understanding of what food can do for your body. This course was designed using my experiences with health and fitness in mind. Using what you are going to learn in this course, I have successfully lost over 40 pounds of fat from my body in just over a year, and kept it off.
This information will help you because it’s the same information that helped me and that I continue to implement daily.
In this course you will learn:
- How to create an eating schedule
- An understanding of key nutrients
- The importance of food selection
- An understanding of portion sizes
- The importance of hydration and it’s effects on the body
- And so much more
Health and good nutrition is paramount in helping you live a long and healthy life. By taking this course you will have the resources you need to help you on your journey and really make a change in the way you view your eating habits. By combining this advice with regular exercise, you will be healthy, fit, and feeling good in no time!
The course also includes some handy resources to help you along the journey. Including a free 30 day fitness challenge at the end of the course that requires no weights!
I look forward to seeing you in the course, and I am honored that I can help you with this journey! To get started, click that enroll now button.
Who this course is for:
- People who are looking to get in good health
- People who are ready to make a change and lose weight
- People who want to look and feel better