Apache Spark basic and Scala fundamental knowledge is required and SQL Basics along with Machine Learning basics
Following browsers on Windows, Linux or macOS desktop:
Google Chrome (Latest version), Firefox (Latest version), Safari (Latest version), Microsoft Edge* (Latest version)
Internet Explorer 11* on Windows 7, 8, or 10 (with latest Windows updates applied)
*You might see performance degradation for some features on Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.
The following browsers are not supported:
Beta, “preview,” or otherwise pre-release versions of desktop browsers.
Apache Spark Project – Heart Attack and Diabetes Prediction Project in Apache Spark Machine Learning Project (2 mini-projects) for beginners using Databricks Notebook (Unofficial) (Community edition Server)
In this Data science Machine Learning project, we will create
1) Heart Disease Prediction
2) Diabetes Prediction
using a few algorithms of the predictive models.
- Explore Apache Spark and Machine Learning on the Databricks platform.
- Launching Spark Cluster
- Process that data using a Machine Learning model (Spark ML Library)
- Hands-on learning
- Real time Use Case
- Create a Data Pipeline
- Publish the Project on Web to Impress your recruiter
- Graphical Representation of Data using Databricks notebook.
- Transform structured data using SparkSQL and DataFrames
- Data exploration using Apache Spark
1) Heart Disease Prediction using Decision Tree Classification Model
2) Diabetes Prediction using Logistic Regression Model and One-vs-Rest classifier (a.k.a. One-vs-All) Model
A Real time Use Case on Apache Spark
Databricks lets you start writing Spark ML code instantly so you can focus on your data problems.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Apache Spark Developer, Bigdata Engineers or Developers, Software Developer, Machine Learning Engineer, Data Scientist