Eagerness to learn
Storing data locally and persisting between app launches is one of the fundamental concepts of any mobile app development process. Almost every app requires that you handle data — from storing customer information for a food delivery app, to the number of points scored in a game or a simple value to understand whether the user has turned on dark mode during their last visit.
Hive is a quick, lightweight, NoSQL database for flutter and dart applications. Hive is truly helpful if you need a straightforward key-value database without numerous relations and truly simple to utilize. It is an offline database(store data in local devices). It has no native dependencies (it runs on Flutter Web!) can be the ideal choice. Hive bolsters all stages upheld by Flutter.
We will explore the Hive DataBase With TypeAdapter In Flutter. We will also implement a demo program, create a todo app using hive packages, and use them in flutter applications.
Why Hive DataBase?:
- It’s the most efficient database in terms of speed and performance compared to SQFlite and SharedPrefrences.
- It provides a straightforward way to perform basic (CRUD) operations.
- Cross-platform: since there are no native dependencies on pure Dart — mobile, desktop, browser.
- High performance.
- Built-in strong encryption.
- NO native dependencies.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Flutter Developer
- Intermediate Flutter Developer