Ho’oponopono – The Hawaiian Practice- A Practical View
- No experience needed. This is a practice that can be incorporated by anyone from the age of 3 to a 100!!
Ho’oponopono is the Hawaiian art of forgiveness. However, it is more than that. It is a practice of mindfulness that can bring us into balance with our environment and with the people in our lives. It helps create harmonious relationships. As a mindfulness tool, it is also excellent at resolving our Karma.
Ho’oponopono is the repetition of four statements in the same order –
“I am Sorry, Please forgive me, Thank you, I love you”.
These statements when practiced and repeated over time bring about great healing.
It is a practice as strong as Reiki and it does not need attunement. Citing explanations from the Tarot, the wisdom of the Akashic Records and past lives, Physics, Biology, and Psychology, I aim to explain how to use this powerful practice to shift your life.
I have also attempted to pair this modality with other healing modalities such as meditation, Emotional freedom tapping and Yoga mudras.
This is a course for you if:
1. You find yourself anxious or worrying often. (Ho’oponopono is great for shifting your energy to go with the flow as will be explained using models from Psychology).
2. If you feel the need to mend relationships of any kind- romantic or platonic.
3. If you are holding on to anger and need to practice forgiveness.
4. If you want to clear your Karma and open up the doors to Manifestation.
5. If you feel the need to connect with your spiritual side and start a practice of meditation, which is quick, simple and do-able when life gets busy.
6.This meditation changes your life from a negative thought process to a positive one!!
Who this course is for:
- This is a great course for anyone looking to begin using Healing Modalities and healing themselves and others.
- The Course is an excellent diving board to using occult devices like the Tarot, Numerology, Akashic Records for one’s benefit.
- Psychological tools and Philosophic Models demonstrate how we can use Ho’oponopono to enrichen our lives and the lives of those around us,
- This course is great if you need to do emotional cleansing or have anxiety.