How to coach an Under 13 & 14 age group soccer team
No coaching experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know to coach an under 13 & under 14 age group soccer team.
The course will teach you how to set up an effective soccer training sessions for an under 13 & under 14 age group soccer team. You will learn about the four components of a soccer player (Physical, Technical, Tactical and Mental component). Explaining how to incorporate each component into your soccer team training creating an enjoyable and fun environment for your players to continue developing over the course of the season.
Once you have completed this course you will be able to setup age appropriate warmup exercise, technical and tactical components that will flow progressively over your 90 minute team training sessions.
Included in the course are age appropriate soccer team training exercises:
- 5 soccer team warmup training exercises
- 5 soccer team technical component training exercises
- 5 soccer team tactical component training exercise
You can use these training exercises in combination to create over 100 dynamic age appropriate 90 minutes team training sessions. Each training focuses on developing your players physically, technically, tactically and mentally. It will ensure that at the end of your season, your players have all the skill they need to progress at a high level to the next age group.
Also covered in the course is the S.M.A.R.T. approach of soccer training that will compliment the players physical development and offering a modern training methology to help the players improve individual.
Who this course is for:
- This course if perfect for first time coaches or license coaches looking for additional resources to help you effective train your U13 & U14 soccer team.
- Soccer parents who want to learn more about how to coach and train 12 & 13 year old soccer players.
- This course is for recreational and licensed coaches.