Understanding to ASP dot NET MVC Platform
Understanding of C# Programming
Understanding of SQL Server Database
Web APIs are one of the essential component in the applications which involve data exchange in client-server machine architecture. In this course you will learn about development of REST web API using ASP.NET MVC platform from basic to advance level. This course outlines following topics i.e.
- What is REST Web API?
- How to setup basic REST Web API Project using ASP.NET MVC in Visual Studio?
- How to generate REST Web API Security Key for authorization?
- What are JSON Objects Mapper in C#.NET?
- How to create REST Web API HTTP POST type method?
- How to create REST Web API HTTP GET type method without Request Query Parameters?
- How to create REST Web API HTTP GET type method with Request Query Parameters?
- How to change REST Web API method name in ASP.NET MVC using Name Routing?
- How to do non-token based basic REST Web API authorization?
- How to do Token based REST Web API authorization using oAuth in ASP.NET MVC?
- What is Entity Framework?
- How to connect REST Web API with SQL Server using Entity Framework Database First?
Who this course is for:
- Beginner to Advance Web Developers
- Curious Database Developers