How to get the lowest interest rate on a mortgage
- Basic english
- Basic math
How to get the lowest interest rate on a mortgage: Discover insider secrets to get the best interest rate by buying down the interest rate, getting lender credits, & more!
Getting a lower interest rate on their mortgage is more about what you know than who you know. Most people assume that having great credit scores is all you need but you would be surprised to know that there are other things that are just as important and that can save you thousands over the years.
WHAT GOES INTO A MORTGAGE INTEREST RATE?
- Your credit scores
- The type of home you purchase
- The loan amount (this is one most people overlook!)
- The state and zipcode where the property is located
- The down payment percentage
- The loan term (30 yr, 20, yr, 15 yr, 10 yr mortgage)
INSIDER STRATEGIES TO GETTING A LOWER INTEREST RATE
- Most people don’t know you can buy down the interest rate save on your monthly payment
- Lender credits are really known as interest rate credits that can save you on your cash to close!
- Rate lock time periods
- Getting lender paid mortgage insurance versus borrower paid
- There are more strategies but these will taught in the course…
This course includes:
- Instructor-led document examples so that you become familiar with what rate ranges look like
- 24 hour access to your instructor via the Udemy Q&A messaging portal, lifetime access to this course,
- and a 30 day money back guarantee.
If you are thinking of buy a home, become an investor, work in the mortgage industry as a loan officer or processor or underwriter, and want to learn creative ways to get a lower interest rate and lower mortgage payments, then this is the course you need to take and finish to the end.
Click on the enroll button right now to get started. This course will save you thousands over the years.
Taught by an industry veteran. Joe Correa is the Founder and CEO of Finibi Mortgage which is a mortgage brokerage business based out of Orlando, Florida.
Don’t wait to get this course for the price of a couple coffees. In the future, this will equate to thousands in profits for you.
I’ll see you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to get the lowest interest rate on their mortgage.
- Anyone who wants to work in the mortgage industry and wants to know what tips and tricks can make a huge difference.
- People who don’t want to pay mortgage on their monthly payments by saving on their interest rate.
- Anyone who wants to learn a better way to getting a lower interest rate and save money in the end.