How to Prepare Your U.S. Federal Tax Returns Online
You will need access to a PC
You will need access to the internet
Learn how to quickly and easily complete your personal tax returns online in a short period of time. Get the biggest refund ever by doing your Federal Tax Returns on your own with the knowledge you will gain in this course. Save yourself time and money by doing it yourself. Most software you use will have an audit review built in which will save you from having hassles with the IRS.
This course will go over many essential points that will help you to be successful once you finish the course. These are just a few of the points and topics that will be covered:
- You will learn how to get the maximum refund.
- Increase the amount of expenses you can deduct.
- Get the most deductions in order to lower your tax burden.
- You will save on tax preparation expenses.
- Identify what are the best tax preparation websites to prepare your tax returns on.
- Reduce your probability of having common errors by more than 20% by going from physical to online tax returns.
- How to complete tax form 1040EZ (U.S. Federal income tax return)
- How to complete tax form 1040X (Tax amendment form) in case you need to make corrections or if a tax document arrived late in the mail and you didn’t include those numbers in your tax return.
- Add dependents to increase your refund.
- Add more expenses to lower your tax payments.
- Contribute to an IRA to reduce the amount of taxes you pay.
- E-file safely and securely
- How incorporating can greatly reduce your tax burden by allowing you to deduct more expenses.
In this course, you will also learn industry secrets to increase your refund by doing additional things such as:
- Make any purchases before December 31st for things you will need the following year if you are self employed and want to deduct these expenses.
- Include any tax credits for energy savings.
- Make your January mortgage payment in December so you can increase your mortgage interest payments and which will increase your mortgage interest deduction.
- If you work from home, add any expenses you have before December 31st, when preparing this space for work purposes such as furniture, tile, paint, etc.
In the first section of this course you will learn what it means to E-file as well as understanding what tax deadlines are and why you should file your tax returns online instead of through the mail.
The second and third sections of this course will go over many hugely important topics. You will learn what tax forms are needed and how to complete them. You will also, learn how to go over every step of the process by watching a live example of tax returns being completed so that you are prepared to do them yourself when it’s time.
Joe Correa is the founder and CEO of several businesses and has successfully taught others how to successfully run a business through his courses as well as prepare tax returns. The first and most important step of the process is to find someone who has already done this many times and can teach you the process in an easy and practical way.
Please contact me if have any questions. Remember this course has a 30 day money back guarantee so their is zero risk on your part. Don’t forget that you will receive your certificate of completion when you finish this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to do their own personal tax returns
- Anyone who wants to increase their tax refund