Take Note & Do your research.
Are you considering launching a career in information technology, but don’t know how and where to start from? This course is created for you to answer your questions, and also will have the opportunity to ask a mentor who has been in the IT industry your questions.
This course or knowledge transfer like I like to call it explores entry level trainings or serve as a guide to you to know what are available within the growing and lucrative IT industry. In today’s world, businesses require information technology, or IT, to remain competitive and provide the best products and services to customers. As more and more businesses discover ways to use technology to their benefit, demand for trained and specialized IT professional’s demands grows every day.
The focus point of this course are:
1. Understanding Information System Management Areas.
2. What are the Information System Management Starting Points
3. Recommended Starting Point in Programming Career Training
4. Integrating Career Path & Information System Management
This course content management
1. Individuals are guided through the important foundational concepts of an IT
2. Technical skills needed are revealed to enable individuals get trained.
3. No application training skills are provided.
4. At the end of this course, you will be able to answer the do you questions
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to start a career in IT
- Anyone looking to switch their career into IT
- Parents who wants to educate their kids about a computer or IT
- Older citizens who wants to learn about IT
- People that want to explore whether a career switch to IT is interesting for them
- People who are trying to figure out how to start an IT career