Invade Your Classroom with Digital Robot Teachers
- There are no technical skills required to learn this course. However, the use of cloud based animation tools and software detailed in the course that meet your requirements may be procured by you (if you need) for specific purposes.
- Knowledge of 2D/3D animation will be a plus, however not a mandatory skill to possess to sign up for the course.
Welcome to experience the online course “Invade Your Classroom with Digital Robot Teachers”.
Get ready to provide professional training using computer avatars that directly interact and engage with users. The impact of avatars on education is simply incredible. Avatar-guided programs allow teachers like you to train in a virtual classroom.
What’s having an avatar all about?
An avatar is a figure or character that can be created and customized using cloud-based tools. Avatars can be used for teacher training. Instructional coaches use a virtual classroom to train teachers by helping them master strategies such as questioning at a higher level or managing behaviour. Avatars imitate different types of students to help teachers practice classroom management and relate to their students. The trainee teachers stand in front of a projection screen on which they see avatars that are being controlled, or acted out, by actual students trained to behave a certain way.
Avatar-guided programs allow teachers to train before real students in a virtual classroom without the risk of making mistakes. Also, creating 3D trainer avatar characters across a school has initial start-up costs as well as fixed and variable costs that can be reduced as the software program is used over time.
This mind-blowing course teaches you some tools – even apps to create avatars in 2D or 3D for educational or instructional use in your classroom. We will also glance at a real-time 3D animation tool to speed up the animation process to create faster avatar animation – without any technical skills required from your end.
Did you know?
Impact on student learning studies conducted by the top universities in the world found that instructor applicants have changed the way they work in the classroom following four 10-minute sessions using avatar-powered platforms like VOKI.
Look at the first lecture to understand how to use the VOKI platform.
Students feel more engaged and enthusiastic by imitating the layout of campus and classrooms, even if they learn independently at home. This concept of immersive environments applies not only to universities but also to all kinds of online learning; it allows students to be part of a particular environment rather than feel like they are learning in isolation.
Avatars increase confidence in information sources, according to a Stanford study, and research shows that when characters guide interactions, people trust the information more than in identical, character-free interactions.
So, enrol now, there is a lot more to discover here in this course about Robot Teachers or what we call ‘Avatars’.
What are you waiting for? There is no time to waste.
There are no technical skills required to learn this course. Nevertheless, the use of cloud-based animation tools and software taught in the course that meets your requirements may be procured by you (if you need) for specific purposes of your choice.
Let’s get busy and start changing your teaching or animation career and life, one step at a time.
Who this course is for:
- Lecturers, professionals or trainers who wish to educate learners by posing as 3D characters to play a crucial role in learner engagement.
- Beginners who want to teach concepts to anyone by transforming themselves into 3D Pixar-like characters of their choice.
- Animation professionals who want to dominate the industry, leveraging facial mocap secretive tools.
- Marketers who wish to use 3D characters to promote their brand in a new, meaningful and incredible way.
- Anyone who is interested to learn the advent of new technologies in education.