Basic Knowledge of Islamic Banking and Finance
Islamic Banking or Islamic Finance is a way of doing banking where products are offered to customers based on Sharia Principles and Laws.
Islamic banking is one of the famous banking systems in the world which is backed by assets. Due to strong foundations and asset backing, Islamic banks are less exposed to market risks, liquidity risks and reputational risks, as compared to conventional banking system.
Islamic Banking industry is growing day by day and has become a $ Trillion industry in the world. Islamic banking is a regulated system regulated by Central Bank. Dedicated Sharia Compliance and Sharia Audit departments work to oversee and review the processes and products offered by Islamic Banks.
What Will You Learn In This Course?
In this course we shall cover Islamic Banking Model and one of its products Ijarah Finance.
This course is divided in 2 Main Modules to explain you practical concepts of Islamic Banking and Ijarah (Lease) Finance.
You will learn concepts related to Islamic Banking and Ijarah Financing including:
Module 1 – Islamic Banking
– Islamic Banking,
– Fundamentals of Islamic Banking
– Importance and Spread of Islamic Banks IBs
– Islamic Banking system VS Conventional Banking system,
– Products offered by Islamic Banks,
Module 2 – Ijarah Finance
– Ijarah,, Models and Rules of Ijarah,
– Step by Step Process,
-Termination of Ijarah
– Ownership structures, Expenses and obligations,
– Difference from conventional lease and islamic Ijarah lease etc.
How Will You Benefit From This Course?
By attending this course you will:
– get insight about Islamic Banking system and Its core products
– able to understand and apply the knowledge of Islamic Finance System
– be able to talk confidently with Islamic Bankers and Islamic Financial Institutions
– be able to work in consultancy firms providing services to Islamic Banks
– get a lifetime access and certificate of completion of this course
Who Should Attend This Course:
- Bankers, Investment Bankers,
- Leasing professionals, Brokers, Stock Market Professionals,
- Compliance professionals,
- Branch Managers / Operations Managers,
- Risk Managers,
- Islamic Banking and Finance Students,
- Anyone who wants to learn Islamic Banking and Ijarah Finance.
Who this course is for:
- Islamic Bankers
- Conventional Bankers
- Leasing Professionals
- Business and Finance professionals
- Compliance and Audit professionals
- Students of Islamic Finance and Banking
- Any one who wants to learn about Islamic Banking and Ijarah lease Finance