IT Fundamentals (ITF+) is an introduction to basic IT knowledge and skills.
200 questions with accurate answers
Why is it different?
ITF+ helps professionals to decide if a career in IT is right for them or to develop a broader understanding of IT.
- ITF+ is the only pre-career certification that helps students or career changers determine if they have a competency for information technology and if it is the right career path for them.
- ITF+ is the only single certification that covers all areas of IT foundations, creating a broader understanding of IT making it ideal for non-technical professionals.
- ITF+ establishes an IT education framework for students in secondary and post-secondary settings.
About the exam
The IT Fundamentals exam focuses on the essential IT skills and knowledge needed to perform tasks commonly performed by advanced end-users and entry-level IT professionals alike, including:
- Using features and functions of common operating systems and establishing network connectivity
- Identifying common software applications and their purpose
- Using security and web browsing best practices
This exam is intended for candidates who are advanced end users and/or are considering a career in IT. The exam is also a good fit for individuals interested in pursuing professional-level certifications, such as A+.
Exam Codes Exam FC0-U61 Launch Date September 4, 2018 Exam Details The new IT Fundamentals exam focuses on the knowledge and skills required to identify and explain the basics of computing, IT infrastructure, software development, and database use. With this new version comes the addition of the + to further distinguish ourselves within the marketplace and represent quality and standards. Number of Questions Maximum of 75 questions per exam Type of Questions Multiple choice Length of Test 60 Minutes Passing Score 650 (on a scale of 900)
Recommended Experience No prior experience necessary Languages English Retirement Usually three years after launch Testing Provider Pearson VUE
- Testing Centers
- Online Testing
Price $126 USD (See all pricing)
Who this course is for:
- Students considering a career in IT.
- Professionals working in fields that require a broad understanding of IT.
- Marketing, sales and operations staff in IT-based organizations.