- Readiness, flexibility, and passion for learning
- Passion & Interest in the Italian culture
From the Roman Empire to the Renaissance, Italian culture is the result of thousands of years of history and tradition. The arts, family, architecture, music, and food are all integral parts of Italian culture.
Aside from its friendly people, delicious food, and rich history; Italy’s economy is one of the world’s most diverse, with a strong focus on automobiles and electronics as well as fashion and equipment. The agriculture industry in Italy also plays an important role in the country’s economy. Wine, olive oil, wheat, milk, fruit, and vegetables are just a few of the many agricultural products sent by this seventh-largest exporter in the world.
That being said, building and improving your Italian skills breaks down communication barriers and opens up endless possibilities for travel, study and your career.
The idea that kids are better at acquiring languages than adults is false. If an adult devotes the same amount of time to learning Italian as a youngster does, he will be just as proficient in the language. It is only because children devote more time to studying that they appear to learn more quickly than their adult counterparts.
This course follows a unique teaching style: You no longer need to listen to a boring teacher for hours on end. We created cartoons and interactive animations for you, with the main purpose of teaching you Italian in a fun and easy way. Because of this, you’ll have a full-immersion classroom experience through the eyes of an outsider.
It is a fundamentals course that’s great for both beginners and intermediates alike. If you’re on the lookout for a course that starts from the basics and works up to the advanced topics, this is the best course for you.
It only teaches what you need to get started with no fluff. While this helps to keep the course pretty concise, it’s about everything you need to get started with the Italian language.
Who this course is for:
- You aspire to become fluent in Italian in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Italy or another Italian-speaking country is where you’ll be spending your vacation.
- Once upon a time, you attempted to learn Italian, but to no avail. However, you’ve decided to give it another shot.
- You have no prior knowledge of Italian but are eager to pick up the language quickly.
- Good knowledge of the English language