Project Managers looking to advance their skills or those wanting to step up into Project Management with advanced thinking.
At least some Project Management experience is needed to get value from this course.
Unlock project success with Lean Project Management and join the elite group of project managers who deliver lasting business value to their customers. This course is a unique and proven approach to project management, crafted from over 25 years of delivering complex projects and in-depth research into project success.
Conventional project management approaches focus on delivering lists of milestones without real business value, but Lean Project Management recognizes that projects are inherently unpredictable and structures your project to deliver regular, usable business value throughout the project lifecycle. This approach is perfect for IT-based projects, but it can be applied to all types of projects.
In this course, you will learn through a series of bite-sized videos with accompanying notes and references, for a total of over 4 hours of video content. You will understand how to structure your project to deliver usable business value, instead of the daily grind and stress of trying to keep things on course. The course includes 17 straightforward exercises that ask you to apply what you have learned to your own project, and for those without a project, a suggested “case study” is provided.
This course is the answer to the question of how projects become a year late, one day at a time. Don’t let tomorrow be one of those days – sign up now and take advantage of the 30-day money-back guarantee.
By enrolling in this course, you will gain the skills to run projects differently and transform your approach to project management. Say goodbye to the traditional approach and embrace Lean Project Management, a flexible and effective approach that will help you deliver lasting business value to your customers
Who this course is for:
- This course will benefit any one who has or will be taking a leading role in a project, such as a project manager or business manager
- The course will benefit experienced project managers looking for a new approach to break the cycle of failure
- New project managers will benefit from early exposure to leading edge thinking
- Project sponsors and business managers will learn to understand how best to get what they need from their projects without getting embroiled in technical details.
- Those responsible for IT-based or IT-enabled projects will benefit most
- The course is not aimed at those involved in Civil and Mechanical Engineering projects, unless they have significant IT content