- Before taking this course, if you are already familiar with some video editing tool it could be useful but not required to begin.
In this course you are going to learn various concepts, tools and techniques for editing videos in Adobe Premiere Pro and you will also learn to create animated compositions for Motion Graphics and Visual Effects using Adobe After Effects.
This course is primarily focused on teaching you most important and useful components of both creative software in a quick practical approach where you will learn only the most significant tools to start without wasting much time on super lengthy bogus introductions to each and every tool. So if you want to quickly jump into some intermediate level of editing and animation as quickly as possible, this course is for you. But it doesn’t mean that you can learn everything by just watching the video lessons, I would strongly recommend you to practice everything you learnt in this course right after you watch any lesson. Because Video editing and Animations are very practical skills that requires creativity, and without much practice on your side you could not curate content at the level you may expect. So, take your time and practice everything as many times you feel sufficient with little creativity. Don’t just copy everything as you see in the video lessons, try to add your personal touch and let your creativity flow like water.
In this course you would learn the following lessons in Adobe Premiere Pro-
- Adding video clips, images and other assets on the timeline
- Cut, copy, move and change speed of a video clip
- Creating reverse video and adding text
- Adding video transitions
- Exporting video and Sequence settings
After learning Premiere Pro, you would learn creating compositions using After Effects-
- Creating compositions
- Using Layers and timeline
- Build in presets or effects
- Export setting using render queue and media encoder
- Pie chart animation and track matte
- Text animation and Kinetic Typography- Text reveal, Isometric text, Block text animation
- Color Mask and Video Opener Animation
- Visual Effects and object placement using Camera Tracking
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is curious to learn video editing with Premiere Pro
- Anyone who is interested to learn Motion graphics and VFX with After Effects