- Arduino IDE
- Arduino Boards
- Wires ( depnds on the selected projects )
- Basic Programming
Beginning with Arduino Basics, this course covers 26 projects designed to teach the basics of using Arduino software and hardware. Projects include a motion detector, an LED clock, a weather station, a sound player, and more. By the end of the course, students will have developed essential skills in programming and electronics, as well as know-how to use Arduino libraries and tools.
Learn Arduino by Building 26 Projects! it is a comprehensive course guide that will teach you how to use the Arduino platform to build various circuits and projects. We have designed this course for absolute beginners who want to learn how to use Arduino. The perfect way to start learning coding and electronics!
Learn Arduino by Building 26 Projects! is a step-by-step guide that will teach you how to use the Arduino platform to build various circuits and projects. Arduino Projects is a beginner-friendly guide that starts with the basics and walks you through fun, hands-on projects.
The Arduino platform is a popular way to learn how to build electronic projects. This course teaches 26 different Arduino projects that you can complete. Whether a beginner or an experienced electronics enthusiast, these projects will give you the skills and confidence you need to create your own projects.
Course Outline includes:
- Automatic Medicine Reminder using Arduino
- Arduino Alarm Clock Using a Real-Time Clock and LCD Screen
- Arduino Motion Detector: Step By Step Guide
- Automatic Irrigation System with Arduino
- Control Anything Anywhere without the Internet with Arduino
- Arduino Rotating LED Display That Prints Text on Air POV
- Arduino Interfacing with Sensors in Your Smartphone
- Arduino Battery Level Monitor
- Arduino Long Distance Communication
- Arduino Social Distance Detector
- Arduino Data Visualization using Python
- Arduino SMS Sending Motion Detector using Python
- Arduino Email Sending Motion Detector
- Crash Course: Buzz Wire Game using Arduino
- SD Card Interfacing with Arduino
- Arduino-Based Real-Time Oscilloscope
- Arduino Morse Code Generator
- Arduino Text to Speech
- Arduino Solar Tracker
- Control Arduino with Your Own Voice
- Automatic Weight Measuring Machine using Arduino
- Arduino Car Parking Assistant
- Arduino Multicolor RGB LED Lamp Controlled Using Bluetooth
- Arduino Radar: Step-By-Step Guide
- Arduino Weather Station: Step By Step Guide
- Build your way to Arduino mastery!
With 26 different circuits and projects, this course will teach you everything you need to know about Arduino programming and hardware. By the end of the course, you’ll be confident in your ability to build complex electronic devices from scratch.
- Get Hands-On Experience
Looking to get started with Arduino? This course will teach you the basics of electronics and programming, and how to apply them to build 26 different projects. By the end, you’ll be able to confidently make your own circuits and write your own code.
- Get Hands-On Experience!
When you enroll in this course, you’ll get the opportunity to build 26 different circuits and projects. This will give you the hands-on experience you need to confidently work with Arduino. Not only will you deepen your understanding of electronics, but you’ll also have a lot of fun in the process!
This course is designed to provide students and professionals with a hands-on introduction to the Arduino platform by having them build 26 different projects. Students will learn the basics of programming and electronics, as well as how to use Arduino to control devices such as LEDs and motors.
Start creating your own Arduino projects right away by enrolling in this course!
Who this course is for:
- this is intended for beginners.
- this for Arduino Enthusiast
- for everyone who wishes to deepen their understanding and try out additional Arduino projects
- this is for Arduino Hobbyist