Basic Computer Skills
Learn HTML, CSS and Bootstrap: 3 Courses in 1
Learn HTML & CSS Basics and Create Complete Websites using Bootstrap
“This course is only for a student at the beginner level, and who needs to learn the basics of creating static responsive websites.”
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Access
- Willing to learn
In this course student will:
- Learn HTML basics
- Download, Install and Use Visual Studio Code as the Text Editor for creating HTML & CSS files
- Write HTML code examples
- Take HTML & CSS exercises
- Gain knowledge about many HTML elements and Learn how to use them correctly
- Validate HTML files using W3C Markup Validation Service
- Learn Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) Basics.
- Learn the different types of CSS Selectors.
- Learn the different ways of adding CSS to HTML documents.
- Understand the Bootstrap Layout and Components.
- Learn how to use Bootstrap to create beautiful websites.
- Learn how to make a responsive website.
Each practical video comes with a zip file that contains source code so make sure you are doing things right and there are no differences between your source code and the source code among the resources.
I am available for your questions – send me a direct message anytime.
I hope you find this course valuable, interesting, and useful.
I hope you enjoy the course and that it helps you in your professional development!
Instructor: Ahmed Magdy
Who this course is for: