Some basic python programming experience.
Basic understanding of python libraries like numpy, pasdas and matplotlib.(Optional)
Some high school mathematics.
Interested in the field of Machine Learning? Then this course is for you!
This course has been designed by Code Warriors the ML Enthusiasts so that we can share our knowledge and help you learn complex theories, algorithms, and coding libraries in a simple way.
We will walk you step-by-step into the World of Machine Learning. With every tutorial, you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this challenging yet lucrative sub-field of Data Science.
This course is fun and exciting, but at the same time, we dive deep into Machine Learning. It is structured the following way:
You can do a lot in 21 Days. Actually, it’s the perfect number of days required to adopt a new habit!
What you’ll learn:-
1.Machine Learning Overview
2.Regression Algorithms on the real-time dataset
4.Classification Algorithms on the real-time dataset
7.Deployment of the ML model
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Machine Learning.
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning Machine Learning.
- Any intermediate level people who know the basics of machine learning, including the classical algorithms like linear regression or logistic regression, but who want to learn more about it and explore all the different fields of Machine Learning.
- Any people who are not that comfortable with coding but who are interested in Machine Learning and want to apply it easily on datasets.
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Data Science.
- Any people who want to create added value to their business by using powerful Machine Learning tools.