Basic proficiency with Windows
Familiarity with MS Office – but not necessary
General understanding of project management process
I am so excited to invite you all to the Microsoft Project class.
Are you interest in Project Management skills?
If Yes! This course is for you. Because Microsoft Project software will improve your productivity of any project assigned to you. And remember Microsoft Project is one of the powerful and common software used by many Project Management practitioners.
About Microsoft Project
MS Project is a specialized tool designed for the specific domain of project management. MS Project is a powerful application that helps you to plan and manage a wide range of projects from meeting crucial deadlines and budgets to selecting the right resources. You can be more productive and be able to realize better results just by using the set of features that MS Project can offer such as;
· To create plans at the level of detail that’s right for your project
· To work with summary data initially, or shift to a more detailed approach when it’s convenient
· To control what tasks Project can schedule
· To manage tasks, costs, work, and resources at whatever level of detail is appropriate for your project’s needs.
· To work with your plan’s data in a variety of views and reports
· To track and manage your plan throughout the life of the project.
· To collaborate and share data with others in your organization using rich view and report formatting options
· To use resource pools, consolidated projects, and cross-project links to extend your project-management focus across multiple projects.
This course will contain numerous exercises utilizing Microsoft Project 2016
Why this Course
Microsoft Project 2016 Fundamentals
Creating and maintaining project work plans and schedules are cumbersome and time consuming without the right tools. Microsoft Project has become the industry standard for automating this important project management activity because of its ease of use and integration with other Microsoft products. This course will teach you the basic functions and features of Microsoft Project 2016 from creating and maintaining projects, resources, and tasks and utilizing Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and Gantt Charts.
You will also learn how to manage your projects more effectively and resolve resource conflict through the use and creation of views and filters.
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers
- Project Assistants
- Project Schedulers
- Project Estimator
- Program Managers
- Project Portfolio Managers
- Project Management Mentor
- Anyone who wants to succeed with Microsoft Project