Requirement – Option Basics Part 6
In all our courses we demonstrate Option trading in a real brokerage account
Before you start trading options, you need to learn the basics of options trading because options are a complex product and you need to know how to use them.
Understanding the basics in options can yield high profits and just as importantly prevent you from making mistakes
The first part of the basics of options trading.
- I give you an overview of the history of the options.
- We will get acquainted with the different types of options alongside a voice option.
- We will learn about option screens, option chains, and expiration.
- We will see CALL options performance.
- We will look at the risk profile of the buyer and seller of risk graphs, the options seller options.
Call options are financial contracts that give the option buyer the right, but not the obligation, to buy a stock, bond, commodity, or other asset or instrument at a specified price within a specific time period. The stock, bond, or commodity is called the underlying asset. A call buyer profits when the underlying asset increases in price.
A call option may be contrasted with a put option, which gives the holder the right to sell the underlying asset at a specified price on or before expiration.
Who this course is for:
- Option Trader