- No project experience needed, it will help learners to understand the goals and process.
- How to work on starting the project and its feasibility.
- How to initiate and complete it.
- How to plan resources and material.
- Discussion of failures and their causes.
- How to plan and complete the completion tasks.
- How to make you financial and non financial tasks.
- Planning and determining the milestones in project timeline.
- How to compete with other project companies and how to access data.
- Choosing the profitable and workable project.
- Understanding and distribution of cash flows.
- Pictorial Case Study and Quiz to understand the learning.
- Case study and examples describing importance of timelines and stages.
- How to choose material and quality of material for jobs.
- Importance of safety procedures.
- Monitoring and Controlling procedures of Project.
- Design of Project planning sheet.
- How to work on red and green flags between the timelines.
- Defining of Rework and its effects on project costing.
- Finance bottlenecks and their effects on execution and project closure.
- Describing of warranty period in projects and retention amount.
- Definition of different processes in project closure.
- Importance of planning the movements and coordination in projects.
- How to build a good project company and clientele.
- Difference between low cost and high cost projects and their aspects.
- Importance of completion and house keeping, its effect on warranty period.
Who this course is for:
- Science Students, Engineers, Project Engineers.