Mac or PC capable of running Unity 3D
A copy of Unity 2019.1 or newer
Basic familiarity with the Unity game engine
Learn how to create and program a complete UI Menu System in Unity, an industry-standard game development program used by many large gaming studios and indie developers across the world.
In this course you won’t just be learning programming concepts, but tying these concepts to real game development uses. You will have access to a course forum where you can discuss the topics covered in the course as well as the next steps to take once the course is complete.
At the end of this course you will have developed the ability to create such elements as:
- Title Screen
- Options Menu
- Complete Audio Control System
- Adjust Graphics Settings in your games
- Pause Menu
- Animated Loading screens
Start learning today and let me help you become a game developer!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to create a UI system in Unity
- People who want to create and publish their own games.
- Developers who want to re-skill across to game development.
- People interested in working in the game design industy.
- Competent and confident with using a computer.