Learn To Program with Delphi and Object Pascal
Simply the fastest way to learn to program on a Mac or Windows – either with the industry-standard Delphi system or with the free Lazarus and Free Pascal you can learn cross-platform programming the easy way. Just drag-and-drop, click and code!
This course will teach you the Object Pascal language, which is used not only by Lazarus but also by the well-established Delphi programming system. The knowledge you gain will give to entry to the world of commercial application development using Lazarus or Delphi.
What you will learn:
- The fundamentals of programming – from the ground up
- Object orientation – its principles and practice
- The Object Pascal language – for neat, elegant, maintainable programming
- Cross-platform development – for Windows, Mac or even for Linux
Who should take the course
- Beginners – if you’ve never coded before, you can learn pascal step by step
- This Pascal programming tutorial is also feasible for those Programmers who’ve used other languages – Ruby, Python or Java but want to extend their knowledge? This is for you!
- Cross-platform developers – with Lazarus and Free Pascal, write on one OS, compile on a different one!
Huw Collingbourne has programmed in Object Pascal since the first release of Delphi in 1995. For over 10 years he was the Delphi programming columnist for PC Plus magazine in the UK. This course gives you in-depth instruction in programming with Delphi and the Object Pascal language.