An eagerness to learn is all that we ask!
Learn the secrets of finding academic research fast and take your research paper writing to the next level!
- Have you spent countless hours trying to find research for your literature review that is of an academic quality, peer reviewed, up-to-date, relevant and reliable?
- Do you write a lot of research papers and have to evidence a range of sources?
- Not sure which academic databases you should be searching (and want to discover the best free ones?)
- Do you want to save time when conducting your literature search?
Then join me today and let’s make the process of literature searching easy with this course designed just for you!
Content and Overview
This brand-new course will help you to develop a search strategy, make your searches more effective and efficient, and think about where to search for your literature review.
We pretty much cover it all so that the next time you need to find research for your research paper writing you will have the knowledge and practical skills you need find research fast.
I designed this course to be easily understood by everyone, there are no requirements to join the course, we only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn.
By the end of this course, you’ll know how to conduct your literature search or systematic review in record time and find high quality research fast to help you become a productive and successful researcher.
See you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Students at school, college or university who need to undertake a literature search
- Undergraduates, postgraduates, PhD students, early career researchers
- Academics looking to improve their research workflow and save time
- Job hunters looking to develop the skills needed to succeed in the modern workplace
- Market researchers
- Software developers
- Anyone who wants to boost their productivity and develop a new skill set