Just an open mind, a desire to achieve!
In this masterclass, you will learn about the meaning of Goal, Goal setting & Goal getting. You will also learn about the history of goal setting and how it has evolved, the founder being Locke & Latham. You will then learn about the different types of goal setting such as life goals, long term goals, Short term goals & micro short term goals. You will also learn about the difference between performance goals, learning goals, macro level goals & Inaction goals ant their applications.
The key for a successful Goal achievement is the understanding or getting clarity about your goal. And then following the principles shared in this course, which are to set challenging goals, work with commitment and taking feedbacks.
There are many techniques to set a goal, such as a Vision statement, Mission statement, SMART Goals and MBO.
Is it enough to just set a Goal? No. I’m afraid not! If you do not have a plan to achieve them, they will only remain a dream!!
Hence, I share with you some powerful techniques with theoretical explanations as to, how we can achieve a Goal, by means of the GROW model by Timothy Galway, and the unique model ‘X’ for the very first time in an online course!
If that is not enough, we learn how to eliminate bad habits & avoid procrastination and some practical tips from my work life to achieve our Goal.
About me: I am a soft skill facilitator, specialising in productivity & customer service, with more than 26 years of work experience in challenging engineering projects, having conducted workshops & training sessions on soft skills, for the executive & top management of some of the top corporates and esteemed government institutions.
- You will have a clear understanding about the fundamentals of Goal setting & Getting.
- You will learn how to set a shorter goal in tune with the long term and the life Goal.
- You will be able to understand the Key principles behind a successful goal achievement.
- More than 20+ examples shared for easy learning.
- 4 Goal setting techniques with check list (Vision & Mission).
- 4 Goal getting techniques
- 2 Activities
- Research results from Harvard & Yale university.
- 6 downloadable resources
- You will be able to apply 3 techniques to a single Goal and make it achievable.
- Learn Model ‘X’ only in this course
- Personal touch given to every single lecture, which makes it interesting and engaging.
- Simple English. Easily understandable
- Step by step guidance.
- Simplicity, Innovation and real life examples are the essence, of this course.
- Learning from a highly passionate, knowledgable & experienced instructor.
- Short and sweet, to the point.
- Slow and steady narration
- Use of 2d animation wherever necessary
- Use of doodle videos wherever necessary
- Slides + Visual (9:16) combo, first time ever on a online course.
- Premium slides and images used to explain a concept.
Student testimonials about the instructor:
Rajesh C R is a person with values, down to earth and a great human being.His workshops are mind blowing.He is passionate about training and has helped my students to understand life better n guided them towards joyful living through his signature workshop..His simple training methods are easy to implement and has touched many lives. His simple nature and contagious smile has given him a great fan following. His sessions are extra ordinary n set you thinking every time. We have worked together for Corporates and our Honourable Judges of Karnataka and got wonderful feedback .His punctuality and commitment is commendable. I wish him all the best – Rekha N
Rajesh is a very passionate and a compassionate trainer, coach and an infividual. His love to impart his learnings & experience is telling during his sessions. I have personally experienced those connects during his training sessions and I believe that people could greatly benefit in finding their direction and anchorage from his sessions. I wish Rajesh all the very best in his endeavours. – Kishore S
I have attended his Training Sessions, Adorable and Approachable Trainer, He loves to Share the insights , Fully indulged in his Topics , Gives 100%, He has a Great Listening Ears , He adds Humor in his convey which strikes the Right Chord.Just watch him. – Vishwanath Shastri
Who this course is for:
- Students appearing for competitive exams, Working executives, anyone with dream, to climb up the ladder of success.