Willingness to learn
No Experience Required.
Have you always wanted to learn how to do use MariaDB but don’t know where to start?
Would you like to learn how to use MariaDB?
Then MariaDB Basics is for you!
Hi, I’m your instructor Josh Werner and I’ll be leading you through this course.
MariaDB is a in-demand skill in 2021.
The course begins with the basics. We’ll Cover everything you need to know about MariaDB Basics from scratch.
Next, you’ll learn all the fundamentals of MariaDB Basics.
This is great for students starting that need a refresher course on MariaDB.
There are no requirements necessary to enroll I only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn.
Feel Free to look through the course description and checkout some of my preview videos.
Here Is What You Will Learn:
02. MariaDB – Basics
03. Relational Databases
04. Database Models
05. Hierarchical Database Model
06. Network Database Model
07. Relational Data Model
08. Basic Terms
09. Table Keys
10. Foreign Keys
11. Databases Views
12. Database Design
13. Database Normalization
14. ACID Concurrency Control with Transactions
15. Configuring MariaDB with Option Files
03. MariaDB – Queries
18. Creating a Table
19. Inserting Records
20. Using AUTO_INCREMENT
21. Querying from two tables on a common value
22. Finding the Maximum Value and Grouping the Results
23. Ordering Results
24. Finding the Row with the Minimum of a Particular Column
25. Finding Rows with the Maximum Value of a Column by Group
26. Calculating Age
27. Using User-defined Variables
28. View Tables in Order of Size
29. Removing Duplicates
So what are you waiting for? I look forward to going through course with you I’ll see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners wanting to Learn MariaDB
- Developers interested in MariaDB