Before taking this course, if you are already familiar with database concepts and SQL queries, it would be useful.
In this course, you will learn about Cloud databases on AWS (Amazon Web Services)- Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon RDS.
Here you will be learning various concepts with hands-on examples in AWS DynamoDB-
- Creating a table in Dynamodb
- Add rows and columns using form and Json in Dynamodb
- Scan and Query with Filter table
- Running SQL Queries in Dynamodb using PartiQL editor
- Create Backup and export to S3 bucket
- Delete Table and restore table from backup
- Create a DAX Cluster and attach VPC
- Configure Security and IAM for DAX cluster
Here you will be learning various concepts with hands-on examples in Amazon RDS-
- Create or Restore RDS database from S3 using IAM
- Create an RDS database with Aurora and other Engine types
- Monitor database utilization and Performance indicators
- Database Actions, query editor and monitoring
What is AWS DynamoDB?
Amazon Dynamodb is a NoSQL and document based database where data fields are stored in JSON documents. However, you may perform various kinds of Operations such as Scan, run SQL queries, add and remove records from table and much more.
What is AWS RDS?
AWS RDS or Amazon Relational Database Service could be used to create and manage relational databases on the Amazon Cloud. You can choose from various database engine types for Amazon Aurora, MySQL, Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server, and PostgreSQL.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is curious to learn Database services on AWS
- Interested in learning Amazon DynamoDB NoSQL database
- Interested in learning Amazon RDS Relational database
- Students and IT professionals curious in learning Cloud databases on AWS