Master Course : CPA Marketing, Video & Newsletter Marketing
Basic digital marketing experience, email writing and designing skills
Basic Knowledege of video making and posting through the social media platforms
Master course in CPA marketing, Video marketing and Newsletter marketing
CPA Marketing: What Is It?
CPA marketing is an affiliate program where you get paid when someone takes a certain action. Filling out a form, getting a quote, signing up for a trial, or buying stuff are just a few of the things you can do.
CPA (Cost Per Action) marketing: why it matters
You’ll have a bigger web audience. Business is driven by visibility. …
It can help you have a harmonious relationship with your publisher. Publishers and advertisers can both benefit from CPA marketing. Targeting your traffic is easy with it
Why Should You Use Video Marketing?
Video content should be part of your digital strategy if you don’t already have it. When it comes to video marketing, businesses can usually reap great benefits that make the expense worth it. You can increase conversions by 80% to 90% by adding videos to your landing page. Businesses will want to keep up with video promotions as they become more popular.
How does newsletter marketing work?
The idea behind newsletter marketing is to send useful information to people who signed up. There are two things we need to consider: value and permission.
Providing useful information to your audience is the goal of newsletter marketing. Subscribers are typically educated about your industry and products/services. You might be able to tell people when to water or bring in plants for the winter as a landscaper. Theses master course explained about the CPA Marketing, Video Marketing, Youtube Marketing, Newsletter Marketing, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, UGC (User Generated Content) and email newletter.
I’d like to teach the 5 major topics in this masters course,
1. The importance of CPA marketing, video marketing, and newsletter marketing
2. How to start CPA marketing campaign for your business? Affiliate marketing vs CPA marketing?
3. What small businesses need to know about video marketing
4. Is there a newsletter marketing strategy, tools, and how to make it?
5. Key concepts of newsletter marketing and how to become a video marketing specialist.
Who this course is for:
- All UG and PG Business, marketing students, Marketing executives, Digital marketing teams, Business development managers, Business owners