Master Course in Microsoft MB-330 and MB-335 (Supply Chain)
- Basic supply chain and inventory management knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft D365
Master course in MB-330 and MB-335 Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Expert :
Functional Consultants streamline cost accounting, inventory management, master planning, and warehouse management for clients with Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant Associate.
Whether you’re a functional consultant with advanced skills or a senior or principal functional consultant for your supply chain industry, or a senior IT professional, developer, or information worker, you might want this master course to understand the level of Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. It’s also a necessity that you have experience configuring and implementing advanced Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management features. You’re a key resource who knows everything about supply chain management, including production, logistics, master planning, and asset management. You can also demonstrate discrete, process, or lean manufacturing expertise.
In addition to driving productivity from assets and resources, Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management aligns employees towards strategic goals and enables real-time response to customer needs.
Distribution and trade features of Supply Chain Management and related modules are explained here. Besides that, it explains how this functionality helps businesses streamline processes, which reduce costs, improve service levels, and drive growth. This is done through streamlined processes that efficiently coordinate people, assets, and resources.
You’ll learn about distribution and trade benefits in Supply Chain Management and get an overview of distribution and trade features.
This master course will cover the following 5 topics:
1. Accounting and management of costs, Inventory and warehouse management
2. Managing master plans, procuring, sourcing, collaborating with vendors, and marketing
3. Managing inbound and outbound operations, configuring inventory, storage, tracking, and allocating batches
4. Inventory closing and adjustment methods for consignment items, item groups, and consignment inventory
5. Creating a master, Demand forecasting, Planning and ordering and Set up and using the supply schedule
Who this course is for:
- All UG, PG students of logistics, supply chain, and learners to learn the Microsoft Certifications of Supply Chain Management D365 (MB-330 and MB-335)