Master Course in Teacher Training and Teaching Online 2.0
Basic teaching and tutoring skills, leadership skills, basic coaching skills
Master course in teacher training and teaching online 2.0 : Teaching is helping people learn certain things and go beyond what’s given to them by attending to their needs, experiences, and feelings.
Education for teachers is mainly about creating an artificial environment to stimulate experiences in the students, less with material resources and more with emotional atmospheres. Teaching requires a lot of doing, observing, inferring, and generalizing.
Training is more about learning hands-on skills, while teaching is more about sharing knowledge and experience. Teaching focuses more on theories, while training focuses more on hands-on skills.
There are some subtle differences between teaching and training, even though both go hand in hand. The main difference between teaching and training is that teaching is mostly theory.
The process of educating others via the internet is called online teaching. There are lots of ways to do it, like one-on-one video calls, group video calls, and webinars. The best part is you can teach anywhere (home, coffee shop, co-working space) and enroll students from all over the world.
Teachers and students get to know each other better when they teach online. It’s more comfortable to talk one-on-one in online classes because they’re one-to-one. Asking questions in groups can be tough for some students. In this master course you can learn the concepts of Teacher Training, Teaching Online, Early childhood education, Remote teaching, Online teaching, How to teach, e-learning.
The 5 major topics I’d like to cover in this course are:
1. Teacher training, online teaching and e-learning: Introduction and Importance
2. What teachers need to know about their education and training, skills, importance, and objectives
3. Teaching methods, teaching aids, teaching platforms, teaching models, teaching pedagogy
4. Teaching international students online and how to make learning materials
5. How to be a successful teacher and a successful online tutor
Who this course is for:
- All UG, PG Students of Education and all interested learners to start their teaching career and online tutor jobs.