Master Course in Time Management
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know
Master course of Time management, Actually we are know about, Time is a resource and needs to be utilized in an effective and efficient manner to achieve the desired goal. The importance of managing time has been put forth by the legendary statesman, Benjamin Franklin in his popular quote, “Time is money”.
What is Time Management? Time Management is the act or process of planning and exercising conscious control over the amount of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency or productivity. Time management may be aided by a range of skills, tools, and techniques used to manage time when accomplishing specific tasks, projects and goals complying with a due date. This set encompasses a wide scope of activities, and these include planning, allocating, setting goals, delegation, monitoring, organizing, scheduling, and prioritizing.
Planning is the process of thinking about and organizing the activities required to achieve a desired goal. It helps to increase the efficiency and minimize the risks in goal accomplishment. Patrick Montana and Bruce Charnov outline a three-step result-oriented process for planning:
- STEP 1: Choosing a destination; STEP 2: Evaluating alternative routes, and; STEP 3: Deciding the specific course of your plan.
Allocating is the task to organize the available resources to achieve a particular goal. In project management, resource allocation is the scheduling of activities and the resources required by those activities while taking into consideration both the resource availability and the project time.
Setting goals is the most important aspect of time management. A goal is a measurable target and needs to have a time bound plan. A simple and conventional way to set goals is to break them into short and long term goals. Goals cease to have their relevance without a time framework.
Delegation is the assignment of authority and responsibility to another person (normally from a manager to a subordinate) to carry out specific activities. It is one of the core concepts of management leadership. However, the person who delegated the work remains accountable for the outcome of the delegated work.
Monitoring is the process of reducing the variance between the desired and current performance w.r.t the desired goal.This ensures that the task accomplishment is on time and tends to reduce/eliminate unproductive time.
In this master course you can learn about 5 major topics,
1. Introduction and importance of time management
2. Types and benefits of time management and key to success
3. Advantages and characteristics of time management
4. Important facts and tips of time management
5. How to develop time management skills and time management strategies
Who this course is for:
- All UG and PG Students, Employees, Workers, Business Owners, Executives, Leaders, Coaches, Managers and Entrepreneurs.
- All top management executives, board members, HR and business directors
- Startup mentors, and all types of interested learners to learn about time management