Master the New 1003 as a Mortgage Loan Processor, MLO, & UW
- A computer or laptop
- Basic English
Did you know the new residential loan application or NEW 1003 is now required for all borrowers to be completed? Are you a loan originator, loan officer, loan processor, or underwriter or planning to become one and haven’t gone over this document yet?
The old 1003 is out and the new 1003 is in and has new sections and is now 9 pages long. This document can make or break borrowers which is why you need to master this document if you want to close more loans. Besides that, you need to prevent fraud by knowing if information entered is accurate and truthful by noticing errors or information that doesn’t make sense or doesn’t match which will be covered in this course. Hi, my name is Joe Correa, and I’m the CEO and founder of Finibi Mortgage, a licensed mortgage brokerage business based out of Orlando, Florida. I’ve closed hundreds to mortgage loans and have taught over 30,000 thousand students in 148 countries around the world.
Knowing how to read, understand, and complete this document will increase your income and prevent you from losing your license. When you complete the new 1003 correctly or properly, you can increase the amount of loans closed which will increase you total commissions, bonuses, and overall loan production. Imagine closing just 1 more loan per year by having this new knowledge. This would equate to $4,000 – $15,000 as a loan originator, loan processor, or underwriter. (Loan originators are paid on a commission or compensation basis, loan processors are paid a salary or per loan closed fee but can recieve bonuses based on loan production, and underwriters are paid a salary plus bonuses based on loans closed so all will benefit by mastering the new 1003.)
Can you use an extra $4,000 – $15,000 per year?
This course will teach you how to interpret the new 1003 and all its sections and subsections, you will also learn what things a borrower should never do after being approved for a loan. Besides that you are going to learn what new information is required on the updated 1003 so that you know what needs to be double checked and go over this document.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
- 3 complete instructor-led examples
- 3 course assignments to put into practice what you’re learning
- 5 course pdf documents with samples for you to complete and follow along with this course
- 24 hour access to your premium instructor via Udemy Q&A messaging
- lifetime access to the course
- exercises to help you implement what your learning
- Course certificate upon 100% course completion
- 30 day money back guarantee
THIS COURSE WILL TEACH YOU TO:
- Correctly complete an entire NEW 1003 with all the added sections and subsections
- Comprehend key sections that determine if loans are approved or not
- Become an expert on the NEW 1003 so you can assist borrowers and other co-workers
- Land a job with a top lender thanks to your increased knowledge
- Increase your income by closing more loans
- Prevent fraud and save you from losing your license
If you want to be a success in the mortgage industry, you need to take this course and learn how to master the new 1003 as a mortgage loan originator, mortgage loan processor, or mortgage underwriter.
Click on the enroll button right now to get started.
I’ll see you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Loan originators who want to master the NEW 1003 or Uniform Residential Loan Application
- Mortgage loan processors who want to become experts on the new 1003 and all its sections and subsections
- Mortgage underwriters who want to find and quickly assess borrower information
- Anyone who is interested in masterin the NEW 1003 to get more loans approved and increase their income
- Anyone who wants increase their mortgage skills and increase their income in the process