No extensive prior knowledge of GAMS is required
A desire to learn new concepts like GAMS coding
A passion for decision making and optimisation
A laptop or PC to run your code.
No need to have a full GAMS licence to run your codes
**Brand New For 2022 – The Bestselling Power system optimization GAMS Course on Udemy**
Join over 27,000 of your fellow optimization experts in the energy and power system industry in learning the fundamentals of the power system and energy optimization.
I will walk you through every step of GAMS coding with real-life case studies, actual experiments, and tons of examples from around different disciplines.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Code your own optimization problem in GAMS.
- Receive your official certificate
The developed course is suitable for you even if you have no background in the power systems.
In this Energy and Power System Optimization in GAMS course you will learn:
- How to formulate your problem and implement it in GAMS and make optimal decisions in your real-life problems
- How to code efficiently, get familiarised with the techniques that will make your code scalable for large problems
- How to design an action block with a clearly defined conversion goal
- How to run sensitivity analysis in GAMS to predict the outcome of a decision if a situation turns out to be different compared to the key predictions.
For your convenience the course is broken into two sections :
- General GAMS coding (Pure GAMS, elements, loops, multi-objectives, conditional statements, Examples)
- Power system GAMS coding (Static/dynamic economic/environmental dispatch, AC/DC OPF, Storage, DR, PMU, …)
- … and much, much more!
By finishing this course, you will have the power to transform your coding skills into a powerful decision making machine. .
- If you think this GAMS coding is complicated, it’s not.
- If you think GAMS coding is time-taking, it’s not.
- If you think watching this course won’t make a difference in your professional career … think again.
I’ve consulted with several companies and researchers around the world and have consulted them on how to use optimization techniques in their business. Trust me, I learned all this the hard way.
Along with the video content of the course, there are many extra.
- Downloadable resources and guides
- An audio version of the course to listen on the go
- Q&A videos the answer your specific questions
- Assignments that make you productive while taking the course
- An instructor who truly cares about your success
This is the course on landing page design I wish I had when I was first starting out!
We’ll be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the course content or anything related to this topic, you can always post a question in the course or send me a direct message.
We want to make this the best course on how to use GAMS. So if there is any way we can improve this course, just tell us and we’ll make it happen.
Enrol today and enjoy:
- Lifetime access to the course and all future updates
- Over 5 hours of high quality, up to date video lectures
- Exercises and feedback
- Access to the student-only discussion forum
- 30 day, no questions asked, money-back guarantee
- 4.7 average student rating
With our 30-day 100% money-back guarantee, there’s no reason to hesitate.
I’ll give you two more reasons why you should enrol right this second:
Your investment in this course will quickly be paid back even just by implementing some of the techniques I share with you. There are hundreds of gold nuggets to choose from, making this course the best investment in your own education and future success.
While today is still the best day you can get started with GAMS coding, it will get harder for engineers as the markets get more and more competitive. You want to start as soon as you can (like now) to take advantage of this growing market. Instead of struggling and trying to do everything yourself, just learn from someone who has already figured it out.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR SUCCESS
See you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who needs to make some sort of decisions
- Any discipline that requires optimization and decision making
- Power system academics or industry experts
- Beginner students in power system operation and planning
- PhD/MSc students in power system operation and planning
- PhD/MSc students in energy systems
- Power system utility R&D staffs
- Business Owners involved in Energy industry