Mastering Exchange Server with Powershell: Recipients
- Familiarity with general Microsoft Server and Exchange Server administration
The purpose of this course is to prepare you to automate time-consuming administrative tasks with the help of PowerShell.
The primary audience for this course is individuals who want to become an Exchange server administrator in an enterprise environment. Also, individuals who are assuming a new role requiring skills to configure, manage, and support Microsoft Exchange Server with Powershell.
Take Care Not to Miss Out!
Each second that passes without action on your part costs you valuable skills and knowledge.
Because this training comes with a money-back guarantee valid for thirty days, there is no danger in getting started right now.
Go ahead and click the button that says “take this course” to begin the process of expanding career opportunities right away!
Real Student Reviews:
★★★★★ “Very well explained and makes the concepts very easy to understand. Many thanks.” – Reina Wilson
★★★★★ “I am really enjoying this class. I am so grateful I found it. Thank you!” – Micel Jhon
★★★★★ “I learned many good things.” – Scott
★★★★★ “It is a structured presentation. Learned a lot from the lectures.” – Hamida
More than 71,000 students from over 150 different nations! This is incredible, and I want to thank everyone who supported me.
The goal is to provide coverage of Exchange tasks including topics like
- Creating, modifying, and removing mailboxes using Powershell
- Managing distribution groups using Powershell
- Managing resource mailboxes
- Creating recipients in bulk using a CSV file
- Much more…
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who want to become an Exchange server administrator in an enterprise environment
- System Administrators
- IT Specialists
- Scripting and Automation Technicians
- Help Desk Specialists
- Exchange Server Administrators