There are no previous knowledge of Farsi required as we will be starting from scratch and moving on to more advanced content in the same course. All you need really is a passion for learning a new language!
In this course you will begin learning Farsi (Dari) from the absolute basics; the alphabets. The first part of the course will help you master pronouncing each letter and be able to write it in all its forms. The second part will allow you to build your vocabulary, learn how to form phrases and understand some grammatical concepts.
From start to end, each lesson comes with a video based pronunciation and reading practice, as well as a writing exercise.
The Part 2 lessons will include the following:
- Pronouns and introducing yourself
- Introducing family members
- The 5 W’s and using them to ask questions
- Seasons and talking about the weather
- Prepositions and asking/giving directions
- Numbers and shopping
- Weekdays and talking about the time
- Colours and talking about your likes/dislikes
- Food names and requesting/offering phrases
- Body parts and seeing the doctor
- Future tense and talking about your tomorrow
- Past tense and talking about yesterday
Who this course is for:
- Whether you would like to learn a new language or reconnect with your mother tongue from the basics, this course will be the right place to start from.