Should have minimum 2 years of project management experience
Should know basics of Software Development Life-cycle (SDLC)
A Laptop, PC, Tablet, Smartphone or Smart TV
A Good Pair of Headphone
UPDATE FOR 2020 & 2021 with Tanmay’s latest knowledge on Agile Scrum Master Certification!
This course is about learning the latest Agile Scrum Methodology for the Software Development field. In this course, you will learn all other Agile methodologies along with detailed information on Scrum.
This course helps the students in understanding the fundamental principles that form the foundation of Agile. The course also explores the Scrum framework in deep detail and also blends an overview of the key practices for Agile. The course starts off with an introduction to the most frequently used agile framework with over 70% of agile projects using Scrum in one form or another, then it goes on to the real-world examples to enable the students to apply the knowledge to solve real problems.
Scrum is the agile development process that allows teams to deliver usable software periodically throughout the life of the project, dynamically absorbing change and new requirements as the project proceeds. The course covers the Agile Scrum Master Certification curriculum in detail and enables the students to clear the exam.
By this course, experienced project managers can grow in their careers and get the next level of opportunity as an Agile Scrum Master and the junior team members can learn the process of the Agile Scrum methodology.
This course will give insight necessary to achieve the Agile Scrum Master roles along with the fundamentals of Agile Scrum Master methodology for you to adopt into your organization. Also, you will be able to gain a 100% understanding of how to apply SCRUM by understanding Product Backlog, Epics, Story Points, Sprints, SCRUM lifecycle, Roles of Scrum Team/Product Owner and Scrum Master.
By this course, you will be an effective servant leader and Scrum Master.
The biggest target audience is at any experience level who wants to learn Agile Scrum in detail and apply in the career to grow or in the organization to grow!!!
As a project management professional, you can derive value from this course in multiple ways
- You learn best practices for Scrum and other Agile methods
- You will gain deep insight into Scrum and discover new ways of leading project management teams and delivering values to customers
- You will receive practical guidance on how to implement these practices within your organization and how to maximize their value
- It positions you well to be an evangelist and champion in the Agile adoption journey for your organization
Topics Covered in this Course
These are the topics covered in the course
- We will define what Agile is. Review the Agile manifesto, 12 supporting principles in Agile. We will also explore the journey as a successful Agile and Scrum adoption.
- We will cover the Waterfall project management approach as well as becoming familiar with a number of other agile frameworks including Lean, XP, Kanban, Crystal, and DSDM. We will also cover how DevOps as an engineering discipline compliments Agile by accelerating the delivery and deployment of valuable software. Furthermore, we will review how agile should be linked with IT service management.
- We will cover scrum value, scrum pillar, scrum lifecycle, and scrum ceremony including sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint reviews, and spring retrospectives. We will also cover various scrum artifacts including the product backlog, sprint backlog, and release backlog.
- We will cover scrum roles. A product owner, the scrum master, and the development team. We will focus more on the scrum master role including some of the dos and don’ts.
- We will cover the user stories, epics, and user story part. We will talk about the product roadmap as well as the release and sprint plan. We will also cover the estimation techniques including story points and ideal time. We discuss planning poker and affinity estimates. Will talk about information radiator and communicating project progress and status including burndown chart, burn-up charts, and other information radiators. We will also talk about a scrum team that stays in control of the project work by making form decisions in a collaborative way with key stakeholders.
- We are going to explore some of the common challenges and counters while scaling agile for use in large projects. To explain the scrum of scrum works and as well how product co-ordination teams and feature teams co-ordinate the work of multiple teams working on a single project. Will explain how scrum is implemented in a distributed environment. We will talk about the SAFe framework and how to scale agile. Will talk about system thinking and determining when agile should be used and when it should not be. Will cover how tools can be used in Scrum to improve performance.
Who this course is for:
- Project Managers who would like to be an Agile Scrum Master
- Qualifying Agile Scrum Master Certification Exam
- People who want to learn about Agile Scrum
- Developers, BAs, Architects, Analysts, Designers, Managers, etc