- This course is designed for any level of experience
Welcome to the Meditation, Breathwork, Yoga & Mindfulness For Inner Peace class.
We like to think about this class as an online retreat, a safe place where you can connect deeper to your true self, cultivate inner peace and reset your mind and body. In a fast-paced and constantly changing world, finding your inner peace and balance is essential to your mental and physical well-being. This class offers a unique opportunity to step back and get in touch with yourself at your home. You don’t need to travel to the far ends of the world to find what you’re looking for. All the answers lie within. Travel inward.
IN THIS MINDFULNESS CLASS YOU WILL PRACTICE:
- Mantra Chanting + Affirmations Meditation – 8 min
- Self-Love Vinyasa Yoga Flow – 64 min
- Cosmic Breathwork – 36 min
- Guided Journaling Meditation – 15 min
- Ecstatic Dance Therapy (Movement Meditation) – 45 min
- Restorative Yoga Class – 76 min
- Yoga Nidra (Guided Meditation) – 53 min
- Sound Healing Therapy (Gong Sound Bath) – 50 min
- Bonus Mindfulness Practices and Tips
We collected unusual mindfulness techniques and put them together in an easy-follow sequence to help you discover yourself on a deeper level. Learning yourself and healing is a journey and an inside job, but it can still be exciting. This online retreat will break any stereotypes that meditations are boring!
We gathered experienced teachers and healers in one place. Each of them has a unique story to tell and a wisdom to share.
- Cathy Dirkx, Intuitive Coach, E-RYT 500 Yoga Teacher, Yoga Nidra Teacher Trainer, Ayurvedic Practitioner, and Mentor.
- Alevtina Levina, Gong Master who has studied from the Grand Gong Master Don Conreaux. Intuitive Musician, Holistic Therapist, Neuro-Acoustic Researcher, Neurography Teacher, and Artist.
- Julia Grace Vishnepolsky, MA, LPCC, R-DMT, Licensed Psychotherapist and Registered Dance and Movement Therapist.
- Andrew Hague, Cosmic Breathwork Leader and Peak Performance Coach.
- Alina Avdyukova, Creator of peace inside me, Thetahealing Practicioner, Movement Meditation Coach, Women’s Circles and Retreats Leader.
- Justin Ifill, E-RYT 500, YACEP, including Restorative Yoga, Trauma-Informed Yoga, Bhakti, Ayurveda, and Chakras training.
THIS MEDITATION COURSE IS FOR YOU IF YOU NEED TO:
- Cultivate inner peace
- Reconnect with yourself
- Renew your mind, body, and soul
- Relax and unwind
- Release stress
- Let go of negative emotions
- Heal and overcome trauma
- Raise your vibrations
- Find clarity
- Take a look at your life from different angle
- Re-parent your inner child
WHY DO PEOPLE TAKE THIS MEDITATION CLASS:
- “My intention is to take the time to check back in with myself. I have a 9 month old and it has been a while since I have meditated.”
- “I am very tired from the bustle of the city and I just want to relax a little, but with the benefit of my body and mind.”
- “I am here to clear my mind from billion thoughts and listen to my subconscious mind.”
- “Looking to reset my mind & body. I’m always tired and have no energy.”
- “It’s been a tough couple weeks for me and today I’m here for clear my mind and may be find answers inside of me.”
- “I am here to explore. I want to start meditating, but have no idea where to start.”
- “I need a break, but I have just forgotten how to relax.”
- “I want to re-think my work-life balance. I am overwhelmed at work and need to take steps to prioritize myself and my mental health.”
- “I am here today to get grounded. I’m going through a major life change.”
WHY DO PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THIS MEDITATION RETREAT:
Taty: peace inside me actually helped me to find peace and strength inside. I had a rough couple of months with a lot of stress and anxiety and didn’t think that something could help me to feel better, especially online. So if you like me hesitating – should I? Yes! Yes and Yes! All instructors lead you through the classes and it’s very easy to follow, you can do it in your own time and you even can repeat it later, like me, ecstatic dance, loved it, did it 4 times in one week, it really helped me to feel much better and sleep better, helped me to look inside, find my fears, helped me to realize my anger and disappointment, helped me to reset my mind and focus on my inner peace during the retreat.
Anastasia: Our couple has very different interests. I am more inclined towards spiritual practices and self-knowledge through analysis. For Dima, it is much more familiar to know himself through the physics of the body. When I want to go to the theater, he wants to go to the sports field. Therefore, when I saw the peace inside me Retreat program, I realized that I had found the very joint kind of leisure for us.
Dima: This is all new to me. My wife suggested that we have a good time on the weekend, but she didn’t say what exactly we would do. It was a surprise to me. Honestly, I thought it would be a trip to a museum, to a cinema, or to some kind of art exhibition. But I was wrong and was pleasantly surprised. We spent this weekend with practicing online retreat. I want to say thank you to those who developed this program. The combination of spiritual and physical development is especially valuable for us. We found something that could interest both of us. We will advise our friends!
Anu: Very nice retreat. Relaxing and enjoyable. In todays stressful times, meditation and mindfulness is not a luxury but a necessity. peace inside me is the best way to take a pause and think about ourselves. Highly recommended for all levels of experience!
Acker: I like how this retreat course has multiple teachers. Normally in this type of meditation courses you practice a particular type of meditation vs at peace inside me you experiment with different approaches! Lots to learn!
Tatyana: I would like to thank peace inside me for this experience. The retreat is truly amazing and life-changing. I was a little bit lost in my career search and I needed time and the right practices to listen to my heart and understand what will make me happy in the next steps. I was able to spend quality time with myself. Practice after practice I had deeper conversations with myself and I am very thankful for that. I love that all practices are so different. And each practice opens you up from a different side. This is a very unique retreat where you can find the best teachers/coaches in one place!
THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO MAKE YOUR SOUL HAPPY!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to create a deeper connection with inner self