Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900) – Exams
Whether you are new to the field or an experienced professional, mastering the basics of Microsoft Azure can help you hit the ground running and prepare you to delve into the many technical opportunities Azure offers.
Candidates for this exam should have a fundamental understanding of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The exam is intended for candidates who are just getting started with cloud-based solutions and services or who are new to Azure.
The Azure Fundamentals exam is an opportunity to demonstrate knowledge of cloud concepts, Azure services, Azure workloads, Azure security and privacy, as well as Azure pricing and support. Candidates should be familiar with general technology concepts, including networking, storage, computing, application support and application development concepts.
Azure Fundamentals can be used to prepare for other role-based or specialized Azure certifications, but is not a prerequisite for any of them.
The main characteristics of the Microsoft Certification: Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900) exam are:
- Microsoft Certification: Azure Fundamentals Exam Guide:
- Total Questions: 60
- Passing Score: 700
- Approximately 70% marks are required to pass the exam, but this percentage may be higher, since a scaled score is used to evaluate the exam
- Time: 60 minutes
- Domains of the exam:
- Cloud Concepts: 25%-30%
- Azure Architecture and Services: 35%-40%
- Azure Management and Governance: 30%-35%
What will you get with this course?
- 6 Practice exams that simulate the true exam environment
- Detailed explanations of all questions and answers
- 360 Questions
- Instructor support
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to take the Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- Everyone who wants to work with Microsoft Azure