Any Laptop and Internet
On this training you will learn the basic concepts for Microsoft and Azure Cloud to understand the concepts and features to design and plan your Power Automate Implementation for your Business.
Microsoft Power Platform is a line of business intelligence, app development, and app connectivity software applications.
Microsoft developed the Power Fx low-code programming language for expressing logic across the Power Platform. It also provides integrations with GitHub and Teams.
Power Automate is a versatile automation platform that integrates seamlessly with hundreds of apps and services. Power Automate can be used to get notifications, synchronize files, approve requests, collect data, and much more. A new robotic process automation feature of Power Automate, called UI flows, is used to reduce repetitive manual tasks.
Automate and integrate business processes
Automate and model business processes across your apps and services
From simple automations to advanced scenarios with branches, loops, and more
Trigger actions, grant approvals, and get notifications right where you work.
The Power Platform family of products includes:
– Power BI, a software for visualizing data with different kinds of charts. It competes with tools like Tableau.
– Power Apps, graphical software for writing low-code custom business applications
– Power Automate, formerly Microsoft Flow, a toolkit similar to IFTTT and Zapier for implementing business workflow products.
– Power Automate Desktop (PAD), a RPA software for automating graphical user interfaces (via the acquisition of Softomotive in May 2020).
– Power Virtual Agents, software for writing chatbots
Who this course is for:
- Any User