Mobile App Development for Autism, Dyslexia & etc in 2023
- A COMPUTER and MOBILE PHONE with internet connection is all you need.
- Basic Computer Skills and Familiarity WITH Technology.
- No Programming Knowledge Needed
- A Willingness to LEARN and Be OPEN to New Ideas
Are you an individual with autism or dyslexia looking for an opportunity to unlock your full potential and create a better future for yourself? Our Mobile App Development course is here to help! Join today and gain the skills and knowledge to develop your own mobile apps, specifically tailored to meet the needs of individuals with autism and dyslexia.
Don’t miss this chance to make a real difference in your life and the lives of others. With our course, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from experienced instructors and collaborate with a supportive community of like-minded individuals. Plus, you’ll develop a portfolio of projects and gain valuable problem-solving and critical thinking skills along the way.
The Special Needs people are known to have exceptional talents, which only need to be uncovered. However, once their hidden talents are tapped, they are capable of producing wonders. At the end of the lectures, tutorials are provided to students in the form of lectures, these tutorials can be followed through to see a complete design. The students would have the general idea of how to use those blocks on their personal projects once the course is completed.
We have had a wonderful journey in training these special needs people throughout these years. It has been wonderful to see our students growing from Zero to Heroes.
Once again, we’ll lead you step-by-step through the entire process, ensuring that you have all the resources and support you need to succeed. So why wait? Enrol today and learn how to develop mobile apps.
Who this course is for:
- This program is specifically for people with Autism / Autistic, Asperger’s Syndrome, Dyslexia, Cerebral Palsy etc)
- Special Needs Individuals who have a passion for technology and are interested in creating apps that cater to their unique needs and challenges.
- Students studying special education or assistive technology who want to expand their knowledge and skills in mobile app development.
- Adults with autism or dyslexia who are looking for a fulfilling career that allows them to use their skills and interests to make a positive impact in the world.