Multimedia and Graphic designing Course for Special Needs
- Basic Computer Skills and Familiarity WITH Technology.
- No Graphic Designing Knowledge Needed
- A Willingness to LEARN and Be OPEN to New Ideas
This Digital Tech training course is part of a series of various other classes made Specifically for Special Needs People.
The Special Needs people are mainly those who are Autistic, Dyslexic, having Down Syndrome, Asperger’s, Cerebral Palsy and various others.
The Special Needs people are known to have exceptional talents, which only need to be uncovered. However, once their hidden talents are tapped, they are capable of producing wonders.
Unfortunately, they are rarely given fair chances i.e. be it in schools, community or work place due to their ‘perceived’ limitations and inabilities. The Covid-19 situation has further narrowed their options to earn a living since there are more people now seeking jobs and alternative opportunities to earn a living.
Our main motive is to train them to enable to be self-sustainable and not to be dependent on any donations on handouts from anyone.
This class would be focusing on teaching multimedia and graphic design for special needs people in a way that it is easier for them to follow through. The course is very user friendly and a detailed guide is provided throughout the course which ensures that the students will not face any difficulties when they are going through our lessons.
We have had a wonderful journey in training these special needs people throughout these years. It has been wonderful to see our students growing from Zero to Heroes.
Who this course is for:
- This class is specifically for the Special Needs people (Autistic / Autism, Down Syndrome, Asperger’s Syndrome, Dyslexia, Cerebral Palsy, Deaf and many others)
- Our main motive is to train them to enable to be self-sustainable and not to be dependent on any donations on handouts from anyone.
- We believe in empowering fellow humans with digital skills to enable them to make a decent living with full dignity.
- The whole world is moving towards digitalization, why should they be left behind. Let’s endeavor to give a new breath of hope to this community.